A Cantilever pallet racking system is perfect for storing long and oversized products at your warehouse facility, including lumber, plywood, metal, PVC, and more. Perfect for both warehouse and outdoor storage facilities.
Our standard cantilever rack design is made with structural steel racking for long lasting life indoor or outdoor.
• High-quality, corrosion resistant columns, brace sets and arms that result in an exceptionally sturdy racking system
• Unobstructed storage design allows for easy frontal access to objects despite their bulky size and shape
• Optional shed design offers roof overhead as part of the structure to protect the product when installed outdoors
• Structural Steel
• Fully bolted arms for quick and easy modifications (when approved by Professional Engineer)
• Free standing single or double sided structure
• Arm Lengths: 24”- 72” long per shelf level
• Light duty or Heavy duty arms depending on load capacity
• Up to 40’ in height
• Can be adapted to use wire decking, plywood platforms or other specialized steel decking
• Tubes or Pipes
• Sheet Metal
• Plywood Sheets
• Fabric Rolls
• Metal Fabricated Equipment/Parts
• Stone Plates
For Drive in rack, we recommend storing anywhere from 2 to 10 pallets deep per bay.
As the fork truck enters the rack at the entry/exit point, the fork truck operator must ensure the pallet is a few inches higher than the rails and then drive the pallet to the farthest available pallet position and lower the fork slowly until it rests on the rail. Drive in rack uses two rails which are installed within the rack to support the weights of the pallets. The fork lift operator must load the pallets from top to bottom or vice versa, but must load an entire column of pallets before moving on to the next column in order to maximize storage efficiencies.
Drive in rack is best used for storing large quantities of a small number of SKUs and is not recommended for time sensitive products. If you’re looking to maximize storage capacity and eliminate aisles while keeping costs at a minimum then drive in racks are perfect for you. Although drive in rack is very cost effective, the price comes with sacrificing product selectivity and the added liability of fork lifts operators entering the rack structure.
Explore other racking systems we offer
Interested in this product?
TALK TO A RACK
We’ll recommend a custom solution for your space.