Pallet Rack System Design & Layout
Site Survey – Pre-Design Survey & Strategic Rack Planning
Whether it’s figuring out your new pallet rack system design and layout or auditing an existing one, the information gathered about your business is critical for generating the best storage solutions that work for you. We will send someone to your facility to meet with you to gather more background on what you’re looking for, what type of products you’re storing, product flow, information on the building, and many more important topics. We gather the details that are necessary for configuring an efficient and safe pallet rack system design and layout that gives you the best return on investment.
Warehouse Pallet Rack Design – AutoCAD Rack Configuration Layout
Once we have the necessary information to start designing your system, we’ll get to work. Our team will design the best storage solution for your given space, making sure they squeeze every last bit of storage space out of your warehouse. We’ll build a pallet rack system design and layout that works for you and your company, keeping in mind your budget and timeline. A structural engineer will review and stamp all designs, ensuring the safety of our systems. Once completed, we’ll provide you with a quote for our best design.
- • Facility address – Necessary for seismic evaluation and preliminary PE calculations
- • Building layout – AutoCAD drawing (if, available)
- • Existing equipment – As-built layouts of existing racking and equipment
- • Exit doors – Locations and egress pathways
- • Dock doors – Locations, type, dock high, ramps, grade level
- • Obstructions – Office locations, building columns, size, and location
- • Lighting – Type and location of electrical panels
- • Fire sprinklers – Head type, clear height, sprinkler main locations
- • HVAC – Location of unit and duct work clearances
- • Dock Doors – Type, dock high, dock plates, ground level drive-in, ramps
- • Floor slab information – Levelness, thickness, reinforcement, psi, soil psf
- • Ceiling – Clear height of trusses, ceiling, sprinkler heads, sprinkler mains, obstructions, draft curtains, smoke vents, sky lights, roof slope
+35 Years in the Storage & Material Handling Industry
TALK TO A RACK
We’ll recommend a custom solution for your space.
Leading the industry, we strive to bring you the best customer experience around and take the stress out of buying racking. We’ve got you covered.