Warehouse Fire & Safety Consulting
Fire & Life Safety are extremely important issues to understand upfront in the design of any warehouse storage system.
Hammerhead works with the leading fire consulting firms to ensure you have accessibility to professional warehouse fire and safety consulting if you do not already work with a fire and life safety expert.
High Pile Storage approval is required by the fire departments for most racking systems over 12’ high. This includes review of automatic sprinklers, smoke and heat vents, fire department access, and fire lanes.
Our warehouse fire and safety consulting gives you an unbiased, independent evaluation of your needs based on code requirements and sound industry practices. They also offer cost-effective solutions without influence from contractors or other sources.
Pallet Rack Safety Consultation
Making sure your rack is in good working condition is crucial for the safety of your employees and warehouse. Lack of checks and maintenance could leave your rack susceptible to more damage—or worse, a collapse. Adding safety netting, back stops, flue stops, and rack protection products are all part of our warehouse fire and safety consulting.
- • Occupancy issues
- • Sprinkler criteria including overhead sprinklers and in-rack sprinkler requirements
- • Commodity classifications
- • Smoke and heat vents, draft curtains, bulkheads
- • Racking arrangements and use
- • International Building Code, International Fire Code, and NFPA Standards
- • Longitudinal and transverse flue space requirements
- • Hose stations, fire extinguishers, fire pumps, standpipes, hydrants
- • Fire department connections and FD access
+35 Years in the Storage & Material Handling Industry
TALK TO A RACK
We’ll recommend a custom solution for your space.
Leading the industry, we strive to bring you the best customer experience around and take the stress out of buying racking. We’ve got you covered.