Pick Module Rack System
Pick module storage systems are multi-level work platforms that utilize pallet flow, carton flow, selective and push back rack which feed into a central pick aisle to optimize product flow in picking operations. These high throughput, high volume systems, typically include conveyor systems within the rack structure to accelerate the order fulfillment process. Replenishing SKUs is performed with fork lifts on the outside aisles of the rack structure and uses gravity to ensure the picking faces are stocked.
In these flow through concept systems, product is moved from pallet racks to the pallet flow or carton flow racks. Once they are broken down into cases or cartons, they are picked, processed and prepared for shipment.
• Optimize product flow
• High throughput order fulfillment
• Improved warehouse organization & efficiency
• Maximize warehouse space
• Separate loading and picking aisles allow safer movement between fork lifts and employees
• SKU replenishment does not interfere with operator picking
• Lower fulfillment costs
• Integrates all phases of distribution
• Available in roll formed or structural steel
• Incorporates combination of pallet flow, carton flow and shelving for pick, pack and ship operations
• Multiple stacked levels for pick operations
• FIFO – First in First Out storage
• Order fulfillment centers
• Flow through concept distribution operations
• Rapid order picking
• High SKU Traffic
• High throughput
Explore other racking systems we offer
Interested in this product?
TALK TO A RACK
We’ll recommend a custom solution for your space.