Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
Storage systems for optimal supply chain efficiency
An Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS or AS/RS) is a fully automated supply chain solution for managing inventory, storing product, improving the handling of product and integrating software for a total real-time view of your warehouse operations. ASRS systems consist of stacker cranes that move up and down in one or multiple parallel storage aisles to retrieve/store pallets and unload/load at the aisles end.
An automated warehouse racking system is ideal for companies that have large volumes of materials and lots of product picking. Our automated racking solutions will not only enhance your storage and retrieval operations, but they will also lower labor costs and speed up your business to higher profits.
Complete with Warehouse Management System software, our automated racking system can fully automate your warehouse and supply chain efforts by improving efficiency and transparency.
• Increased productivity, efficiency and accuracy of operations
• Maximized storage capacity within limited space
• Direct access to every pallet at all times
• Total control over inventory management
• High velocity of material flow without wasting time
• High visibility on the supply chain by real time inventory monitoring
• Efficient and accurate work process by avoiding errors caused by manual processes
• ROI achievement reducing labor, management and hidden cost
• Reduced number of errors and accidents
• Reduce labor requirements by up to two-thirds
• Eliminate the need for physical inventory inspections (cycle counts)
• Stacker Crane Type – loads and unloads pallets from within the rack system using telescopic fork (Loads +1,000 lbs)
• Telescopic fork – extendable arms to retrieve pallets
• Single or double deep rack
• Shuttle System Type – Uses shuttles and elevators to deliver pallet loads within the racking system
• Multi deep rack
• Fully automated entry and exit of products
• Management software coordinates all warehouse movement
• Over 100 feet in height capable
• Very narrow isles – increases storage capacity
• Rack supported buildings
• All industries
• Warehouse & distribution centers
• Manufacturing facilities
• Facilities looking to go completely automated
Explore other racking systems we offer
Interested in this product?
TALK TO A RACK
We’ll recommend a custom solution for your space.