Warehouse Project Management
Centrix offers complete warehouse project management services to make sure all racking, conveyors and other storage equipment orders, deliveries and installations are done on time and to your specifications. Our project managers and installers have extensive knowledge and are long standing material handling experts to ensure that every project is completed seamlessly. Our project managers will follow you through the entire projects life and will be your main source of contact. Whether it’s racking, conveyors, or automated systems, our PM’s are well organized, great communicators and know the ins and outs of their material handling projects for on time and hassle free installations.
Project Management Tasks
- Upfront project planning is essential in bringing the project from start to completion successfully.
- On-site project management is key to making sure that projects start up as planned, finish on time and on budget
- Complete the project with 100% customer satisfaction by meeting all the project specifications.
- Conduct regular meetings with the customer’s senior warehouse managers to keep them informed of progress.
- Coordinate our activities in the customer’s warehouse and understand business must continue in many cases during the installation.
- Take an inventory of all new products as they arrive to make sure all components are accounted for.
- If any new product is missing during the check in process we proactively locate items or have items made right away to ensure the installation will not be affected.
- Ensure our installation teams meet all OSHA safety standards
- Experienced installation crews travel nationwide, and also specialize in tearing down and relocating rack systems if required.