Pallet Rack Safety Consulting
Just like our warehouse fire safety consulting, making sure your rack is in good working condition is crucial for the safety of your employees and warehouse. A lack of checks and maintenance could leave your rack susceptible to more damages or, worse, a collapse. Adding safety netting, back stops, flue stops, and rack protection products are all part of our safety consulting.
Items Reviewed by the Fire and Life Safety Consultants
- Occupancy issues
- Sprinkler criteria including overhead sprinklers and in-rack sprinkler requirements
- Commodity classifications
- Smoke and heat vents, draft curtains, bulkheads
- Racking arrangements and use
- International Building Code, International Fire Code and NFPA Standards
- Longitudinal and transverse flue space requirements
- Hose stations, fire extinguishers, fire pumps, standpipes, hydrants
- Fire department connections and FD access
If you have any questions or would like to get a quote for our warehouse fire safety consulting or other warehouse consulting services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.