Selective pallet racking systems allow forklift operators direct access to every pallet at any height, making it best for warehouses with high SKU volume storage. Selective rack provides high “selectivity” and quick access to a variety of pallets and offer an efficient model for most warehouses.
Selective pallet racking systems are the most cost effective and most commonly used rack in warehouses and distribution centers today.
• Immediate access to all pallets
• Least expensive rack option available
• Inventory can be moved and restocked quickly
• Simple inventory management
• Able to reconfigure beam level for new product size or weight
• Easy installation
• Broad variety of accessories available
• Selective racking available in Structural, Tube or Roll Formed styles
• Fully welded frames
• Available in single deep, back-to-back and double deep designs
• Very narrow aisle selective pallet rack available
• General warehouses or distribution centers
• High SKU storage where flexibility is required
• Facilities that need direct access to all pallets
Explore other racking systems we offer
Interested in this product?
TALK TO A RACK
We’ll recommend a custom solution for your space.