Warehouse Fire & Safety Consulting
Warehouse Fire Safety Consulting
Fire & Life Safety are extremely important issues to understand upfront in the design of any warehouse storage system.
- Hammerhead works with the leading fire consulting firms to ensure you have availability to professional fire consulting if you do not already work with a fire and life safety expert.
- High Pile Storage approval is required by the fire departments for most racking systems over 12’ high. This includes review of automatic sprinklers, smoke and heat vents, fire department access, fire lanes
- The fire and life safety consultants give you an unbiased, independent evaluation of your needs based on code requirements and sound industry practices. They also offer cost effective solutions without influence from contractors or other sources.
Pallet Rack Safety Consultation
Making sure your rack is in good working condition is crucial for the safety of your employees and warehouse. Lack of checks and maintenance could leave your rack susceptible to more damages or worse, a collapse. Adding safety netting, back stops, flue stops and rack protection products are all part of our safety consultant
Items Reviewed by the Fire and Life Safety Consultants
- Occupancy issues
- Sprinkler criteria including overhead sprinklers and in-rack sprinkler requirements
- Commodity classifications
- Smoke and heat vents, draft curtains, bulkheads
- Racking arrangements and use
- International Building Code, International Fire Code and NFPA Standards
- Longitudinal and transverse flue space requirements
- Hose stations, fire extinguishers, fire pumps, standpipes, hydrants
- Fire department connections and FD access
+35 Years in the Storage & Material Handling Industry
Leading the industry, we strive to bring you the absolute best customer experience in the industry and take the stress out of buying rack. We’ve got you covered.