Pallet Rack Installation
Pallet Rack Installation | Equipment & Rack System Integration
Our team of experienced pallet rack installers have been working in the material handling industry for years installing, repairing, removing and fixing pallet rack systems. Hammerhead LLC. Currently has over 90 experienced rack installers nationwide with regional crews ready to tackle any size pallet rack system. We have experience installing all types of pallet racking, shelving, conveyors, VRCs and other storage equipment. In addition to rack installation, we can also install rack accessories such as decking, rack protection, rack flue stops, safety netting, mesh partitions etc. Our ability to modify products on site so they fit right lets us customize to your facilities specific needs. We provide a clear scope of the project along with timelines and let you know exactly what we need in order to get our work finished safely and quickly. Whether it’s a simple selective rack job for a 10,000 sqft warehouse or complex pick module system in a 2,000,000 sqft distribution center, we can do it all.
Rack Installation Guidelines:
- Crews must have at least 10 years of experience installing all types of complex rack systems.
- Every installation team should be experienced, insured, professional, courteous, efficient, clean, and safety minded.
- Every installer is required to work under OSHA regulations.
- Uniforms, harnesses, steel toed boots, hard hats, eye protection must be worn.
- Rack installers must clean up after themselves in order to not disrupt the ongoing business
- Work within the business’s constraints, needs and schedules.
- Create an efficient and time-saving plan
- Properly shim and anchor the racking system per installation plans to guarantee that the system is plumb and square.
- Install the system per the permitted plan stamped by the city
- When product arrives, count all components as per the bill of materials to make there is nothing damaged or missing and notify the project manager so that the job can be completed on time and on budget.
- Pull permits if required.
+35 Years in the Storage & Material Handling Industry
Leading the industry, we strive to bring you the absolute best customer experience in the industry and take the stress out of buying rack. We’ve got you covered.